GLRE: The Offical 2016 SnoBall thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poke27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are we supposed to get an email confirmation if we registered or is the paypal confirmation enough to know if you got a spot?

If paypal confirmation # is enough, I'm in!!

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are we supposed to get an email confirmation if we registered or is the paypal confirmation enough to know if you got a spot?

If paypal confirmation # is enough, I'm in!!

If you got a paypal confirmation you are in.

IF you want to tell me your first name and last name initial I can 100% confirm though.

Jason

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Kanakry I like the routes from one hotel idea!! I think we talked about that after the first year. I wish I could have been able to commit this year as it looks like I would have been able to get registered during the 22 min window. Sadly work commitments at NAIAS are in the way as of now. The routes look like they hit some great areas.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Kanakry I like the routes from one hotel idea!! I think we talked about that after the first year. I wish I could have been able to commit this year as it looks like I would have been able to get registered during the 22 min window. Sadly work commitments at NAIAS are in the way as of now. The routes look like they hit some great areas.

We'll see how the prerun pans out. :happy107: