GLRE: The Offical 2016 SnoBall thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, just buy a spare IWE. NAPA, Tasca, etc. Around $100. And a lot of beer for the guys helping......

Yea a I can change these in about 30 min with a little help. I'll be bringing a spare iwe. It works it is just very loud every time it engages. Better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you guys looked at the weather map on the first page of this thread ?
It looks like they got a little snow up there.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok Delta - another email blast with the Welcome Document headed your way. If you didn't get it, please let me know.

Got it!

@Nordic Man - You'll notice that in the PDF that Yukon sent us there is a Grey "DELTA" logo centered on the pages. Be sure to review this multiple times and practice placing your logo on multiple times to insure it's properly placed on your vehicle. Not sideways - Not reversed - Not transposed - Not Upside down - - - Just like the picture shows... :)

I still have an extra unused logo if anyone is in need of one.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got it!

@Nordic Man - You'll notice that in the PDF that Yukon sent us there is a Grey "DELTA" logo centered on the pages. Be sure to review this multiple times and practice placing your logo on multiple times to insure it's properly placed on your vehicle. Not sideways - Not reversed - Not transposed - Not Upside down - - - Just like the picture shows... :)

The new Delta placards got a small make over this year... won't be able to mess up the installation... hahahaha...

Nordic Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[quote name="Yukon Joe" post=947555]ok Delta - another email blast with the Welcome Document headed your way. If you didn't get it, please let me know.[/quote]<br />
<br />
Got it!<br />
<br />
@<a href="http://www.fordraptorforum.com/member.php?u=10312" target="_blank">Nordic Man</a> - You'll notice that in the PDF that Yukon sent us there is a Grey "DELTA" logo centered on the pages. Be sure to review this multiple times and <font color="Lime">practice placing your logo on multiple times</font> to insure it's properly placed on your vehicle. Not sideways - Not reversed - Not transposed - Not Upside down - - - Just like the picture shows... :)<br />
<br />

Rookie mistake!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk