Giving up on getting an allocation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah I'm just a dude that doesn't drink the kool aid. Only a fool thinks ford is the only player in town that makes a good truck.

In particular, after ram released their newest ram truck version a few years ago, that interior blew away the competition. You'll notice all the other manufacturers have updated since then, playing catch up.

I call it like it is.

My neighbor has a rebel, real nice truck.
You are trying to compare a Rebel to a Raptor? Apparently you do drink some very strong kool aid.
The interior of the new Gen 3 F150’s blows away the RAM. Fully digital Instrument display, Recaro seating. RAM still uses analog speedometer and display. The Rebel is a garbage truck.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tons of TRX here in Michigan where I Live, I've seen zero gen3's TRX doesn't have the same appeal or value long term as the Raptor, just look at all the used hellcat cars out there selling for nothing , dime a dozen.
Yup

DungysColts

Reaction score
I sold my TRX in November 20 21. Mainly due to being a Ford guy for many many years. I've owned 7 Ford trucks including a GEN two raptor as well as a 2016 Roush F150 the TRX was cool for a month! It is a massive truck hard to park and the features are limited for under $95k the all time four-wheel-drive meant I was getting 10 miles to the gallon of premium gas! $560monthy in Gas. That truck was totally stripped down @$83K its what they had @the time. Not even surround view cameras. I absolutely hated it

Robio576

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I ordered a Raptor back in November, I know, not that long ago, but just getting antsy. Looking to test drive a Badlander, Black Ops, and FTX over the next few weeks. What's even better about these options, they aren't as wide and therefor will be a bit more garage friendly.

RR

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's because they don't have any allocation restrictions on ordering TRXs right now. A dealer can order 100 a day and get them built within 2 months if they stick to level 1 package.

The same dealers offering below MSRP on TRX stopped that deal with their heavy duties because those are on an allocation system now

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah I'm just a dude that doesn't drink the kool aid. Only a fool thinks ford is the only player in town that makes a good truck.

In particular, after ram released their newest ram truck version a few years ago, that interior blew away the competition. You'll notice all the other manufacturers have updated since then, playing catch up.

I call it like it is.

My neighbor has a rebel, real nice truck.

My 2022 Ram 2500 was in the shop with 76 miles on the odometer to fix a faulty Uconnect5. My 17' 3500 caught on fire (total loss) while parked in my driveway. My 18' 3500 came out of gear and hit my wife's new GC that I bought for her at the same time of buying my 18' while it was parked in the garage, both 30 day tags and 5k of damage that Ram didn't acknowledge as a defect.

They are nice trucks, the interior is slightly better than Ford's. I am not loyal to any single brand but from experience Ford makes a better overall package than Chevy or Ram.