Giving up on getting an allocation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few. I've seen 3. Including yours, I'm guessing. I'm still waiting on my 37. Despite long term relationship, Sames wanted $20k over. Nah.
What's up guys im from CC too. I've seen 3 in town a white 35, black 35 on bronze icon wheels and a black 37PP. MY atlas blue 37PP is in production now hopefully its not too much longer.

savela

Reaction score
What's up guys im from CC too. I've seen 3 in town a white 35, black 35 on bronze icon wheels and a black 37PP. MY atlas blue 37PP is in production now hopefully its not too much longer.
Yo! That white one lives a few houses down from me lol. Love my Raptor. Waiting for my 37 too but no vin yet. Would love to check out your 37 when it arrives.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly surprised. I live in Corpus and have driven to Kingsville for everything, service included. Counts for nothing.
That's called experience ... welcome to the real world. Women fake org asms. Men fake relationships. Dealers make men look like amateurs.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly surprised. I live in Corpus and have driven to Kingsville for everything, service included. Counts for nothing. I think corporate drive the decision to take full advantage of customers, old and new. On one hand I understand that supply is limited and demand is high. BUT. It’s hard to remain ‘loyal’ to a company that capitalizes on an opportunity to squeeze customers that have been there for them when options were plentiful. All good. They’ll find someone else who’ll pay $20k over. It they’ve lost my business. And respect. I’m dealing with Jordan in San Antonio and have been treated fairly.
Good Old Corpus! I was stationed there when Ingleside was open. That was sea duty for us Mineman types. I lived on Portland at the time but had lived on base and in Ingleside at one point. Those were my Clubbing, Mustang and Bike days. How I miss the breakfast burritos!

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yo! That white one lives a few houses down from me lol. Love my Raptor. Waiting for my 37 too but no vin yet. Would love to check out your 37 when it arrives.
For sure, once I get it I will let you know.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah I'm just a dude that doesn't drink the kool aid. Only a fool thinks ford is the only player in town that makes a good truck.

In particular, after ram released their newest ram truck version a few years ago, that interior blew away the competition. You'll notice all the other manufacturers have updated since then, playing catch up.

I call it like it is.

My neighbor has a rebel, real nice truck.
Then why do I take so many rams in trade to buy fords f150. Raptor best truck on the road if you can afford it. F150 second best truck. No one else even close.