Gilbert Canyon-AZ, More Waisted gas...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dc1gator

Reaction score
Sheer envy JohnM. We just don' have many places to ride in SC. Some beautiful nature shots but tnothing like that. How do you like that cap? I plan to put a tonneau cover on Gen3. I have a backflip on Gen2 now but leaving it on with trade. I'm wondering about the pros and cons of a cap.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Sheer envy JohnM. We just don' have many places to ride in SC. Some beautiful nature shots but tnothing like that. How do you like that cap? I plan to put a tonneau cover on Gen3. I have a backflip on Gen2 now but leaving it on with trade. I'm wondering about the pros and cons of a cap.
I fly solo most of the time in some pretty remote areas and I have to be able to self-rescue…therefore, I carry a lot of stuff that stays in my truck. I also have/had a CargoGlide in all 3 of my Raptors since 2010. I loved my shell. I let my wife talk me into a Diamondback Lid (which I love) so it wouldn’t like an “ OLD MANS” Truck.
BIG MISTAKE, I am an old man and for how I use my Raptor the Shell makes way more sense :( As soon as I can afford it I’m buying a Snug Pro with the shelves on both sides instead of windows. This way my Recovery gear and stuff I use frequently will be at my fingertips and free up some space on the CargoGlide.
That’s my two cents on shells ;)3C62FFDB-C638-4CAE-B389-2F04D213246B.jpeg5D4784AA-B4A3-4DA7-BD0E-F8F39BD09125.jpegC0D908C7-4B36-48F7-A544-10E2570A3BA4.jpegF4B1A43E-9FAB-4A04-9927-DA3E94ED65BA.jpeg80EDBBBE-0A25-4F5B-9EDE-2C2D520D4FA0.jpeg

dc1gator

Reaction score
Looks good. I also carry a lot of recovery gear. I am also an old man. :) However, I sometimes run with TORR and that is both technical and Baja stuff. What do you carry for camping?

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Looks good. I also carry a lot of recovery gear. I am also an old man. :) However, I sometimes run with TORR and that is both technical and Baja stuff. What do you carry for camping?
I’m pretty simple, a cot, tent, cooler, jet-boil, Mountain House meals or C-Rats/MRE’S and the sleeping bag.