General Tire Satisfaction Guarantee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jon_Solo

Reaction score
Has anyone used the 45 day satisfaction guarantee? I’ve had a set of X3s on for about a week and just don’t like they way the ride for my purposes.

They look cool but they track weird at higher speeds and just have too much shake/vibrations for my taste.

I can sell them at a loss but thought I should at least try the Grabber ATX first since I’ve already given General my money.

Curious how easy or painful the process is?

OP
OP
Jon_Solo

Jon_Solo

Reaction score
I’ll update my own thread for anyone interested. General was super easy to work with and set me up with a brand new set of the Grabber ATX to replace the X3s.

Took one call and a quick form at the tire place and all set. Probably prefer other brands in the future but their customer service was outstanding.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know your impressions on the ATX.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll update my own thread for anyone interested. General was super easy to work with and set me up with a brand new set of the Grabber ATX to replace the X3s.

Took one call and a quick form at the tire place and all set. Probably prefer other brands in the future but their customer service was outstanding.
Wow, good to know. Didn't know that was possible.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the atx on my super duty. Great tire. Like them better than the stock BFGs. I do like my x3s though...

OP
OP
Jon_Solo

Jon_Solo

Reaction score
I’m very happy with x3s in every way
I loved the look of the X3s but found them to wander more than I wanted and were louder than I need given how much I’m on conference calls driving.

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Jon_Solo, post:

They look cool but they track weird at higher speeds and just have too much shake/vibrations for my taste.

[/QUOTE]

This sounds more like a tire balancing and/or front end alignment issue, than a tire issue. MHO :)