GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am seeking some help with my recent upgrades to my truck. I made several modifications, including adjusting the DRL brightness, enabling DRL + Bambi, DRL + Parking light, DRL + Foglight, and implementing Glare-Free functionality.

After making these changes, I was dissatisfied with all lights coming on during DRL mode. Consequently, I decided to revert everything to the stock settings and simply increase the brightness to 75%. However, I encountered an issue where the fog lights remained on while other lights, such as the 3 dot line, side markers, and rear lights, disappeared. Despite multiple attempts to restore the original settings, the fog lights persist.

Additionally, I attempted to correct an error in the Glare-Free setup last night by properly rebooting the APIM and reconfiguring the values. However, I now receive an error message stating "Check headlamp system. See manual." I am in need of assistance to resolve these issues. Thank you.
Regarding your fogs staying on as DRL, I'm seeing your 726-39-01 set as 02xx xxxx xxxx where I believe it should be 03. My AB data is 03. Apologies I didn't have time earlier in our PMs to go through this and look. I'll respond to you now, though. I think we need more info regarding what changes still persist pertaining to the Glare-Free setup.

hanj0208

Reaction score
Regarding your fogs staying on as DRL, I'm seeing your 726-39-01 set as 02xx xxxx xxxx where I believe it should be 03. My AB data is 03. Apologies I didn't have time earlier in our PMs to go through this and look. I'll respond to you now, though. I think we need more info regarding what changes still persist pertaining to the Glare-Free setup.
I always appreciate your assistance via PM. I managed to resolve the issue using the BCM option instead of the BCM AB. I located the fog light setting and changed the value to 3 (fog lights only). It appears that 02 is for (DRL+fog lights). Ultimately, they are the same thing whether through BCM AB or regular BCM.

I'm unsure if this has been previously mentioned. I referred to page #2, which indicates that I should modify 726-39-01 02xx xxxx xxxx, but the spreadsheet shows 726-38-02 00xx xxxx xxxx.

I have attached images.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.11.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.11.21 PM.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.12.19 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.12.19 PM.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 6

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the auto start/stop disable work on the 23's as well? Gonna mess with Forscan tomorrow and just got in my 4DTech auto start/stop disabler that goes into the plug behind the glove box but might just use the forscan method instead

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm unsure if this has been previously mentioned. I referred to page #2, which indicates that I should modify 726-39-01 02xx xxxx xxxx, but the spreadsheet shows 726-38-02 00xx xxxx xxxx.
Oh boy. I've used both the spreadsheet as well as what's on page 2 of this thread. I can hook my laptop up to the truck tomorrow and see what each value is on mine if you like. Hmm... I didn't modify settings with/without fogs as I have the triple RIGID set in there and don't use the factory lighting.

hanj0208

Reaction score
Oh boy. I've used both the spreadsheet as well as what's on page 2 of this thread. I can hook my laptop up to the truck tomorrow and see what each value is on mine if you like. Hmm... I didn't modify settings with/without fogs as I have the triple RIGID set in there and don't use the factory lighting.
You don't need to do that. I believe I solved the problem by inserting the "3" exactly as you instructed, and everything reverted to its original state.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me (I know it's not necessarily the proper thread), but do the factory fog lights come on when using the zone lighting? I know the headlights do, though I don't have anything hooked into the factory fog switch. Thanks! Looking to maybe change up my lighting setup.

awd5906

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me (I know it's not necessarily the proper thread), but do the factory fog lights come on when using the zone lighting? I know the headlights do, though I don't have anything hooked into the factory fog switch. Thanks! Looking to maybe change up my lighting setup.
Yes they do.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to change the TPMS sensor thresholds? I've seen some posts on other forums for f250s... id love to change it such that i dont continually have the warning light pop up when my rear tires hit 29 psi or so overnight in the cold

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Laptop should be here shortly from UPS. I can't wait to dive in and get some changed. That double honk is getting punted to the moon.