GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I attempted to code for the Anti-Glare feature this afternoon but now I’m receiving a fault in the cluster for Check Headlight System. The headlights will move up/down and left/right when you turn on the truck and you can find the Anti-Glare option under settings in the radio so I know it’s currently turned on. I have reviewed all of my coding to verify it’s per the ForScan spreadsheet and even reset the APIM. Have any of you had this issue and if so, what did you find fixed it? Would it be too much to ask for you to take screen shots of your APIM, HCM and IPC modules for me to compare?
To confirm for the masses (if it hasn’t been already) I have a ‘23 R and was able to successfully turn on anti glare headlights. Below is a brief video highlighting the headlight “dance” you’ll see when it is enabled; along with the green “A” symbol in the dash and option in the radio.

Not sure if the hardware removal for glare free headlights was on only 23 Raptors or just a small run of trucks. Either way, seems to work on 23 R’s without issue. One of the best FORScan mods out there if you drive rural roads at night.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To confirm for the masses (if it hasn’t been already) I have a ‘23 R and was able to successfully turn on anti glare headlights. Below is a brief video highlighting the headlight “dance” you’ll see when it is enabled; along with the green “A” symbol in the dash and option in the radio.

Not sure if the hardware removal for glare free headlights was on only 23 Raptors or just a small run of trucks. Either way, seems to work on 23 R’s without issue. One of the best FORScan mods out there if you drive rural roads at night.

Hmm, I'm fairly certain my headlights did that before it was enabled. That's the auto level and swivel that happens when there's either a load in the bed or you're turning left/right.

Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm fairly certain my headlights did that before it was enabled. That's the auto level and swivel that happens when there's either a load in the bed or you're turning left/right.

My headlights did not move up and down prior to coding adjustments.

I can confirm this is working because I had it working prior in my ‘22. Only thing that’s different and I can’t remember if the ‘22 did was the initial flick on of the high beams is abrupt instead of gradual like when a car enters the beam.

But it does fade in and out on each side when traffic enters and exits the beam.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My headlights did not move up and down prior to coding adjustments.

I can confirm this is working because I had it working prior in my ‘22. Only thing that’s different and I can’t remember if the ‘22 did was the initial flick on of the high beams is abrupt instead of gradual like when a car enters the beam.

But it does fade in and out on each side when traffic enters and exits the beam.
Glad it's working for you, regardless! It's absolutely a modification that's basically necessary on these things.

Wild how if I buy a Porsche Cayenne in Canada, I get their razzle-dazzle headlights, but across the border here, they're disabled. One can enable them like we do on our trucks, though it's not as simply completed.

My wife's Mach-E has the fade up/down of high beams when on Auto and it changes itself - my Raptor never had the fade for the high beams when on Auto. Flicking them on in either of those cars is instant as you mention.

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only thing that’s different and I can’t remember if the ‘22 did was the initial flick on of the high beams is abrupt instead of gradual like when a car enters the beam.

My ’22 non-R has the same behavior after doing the modification. Not sure why it is different on other Raptors but since it functions properly otherwise, I’m not complaining.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am confused on the window open and close witht the remote. The spreadsheet has 8 addresses listed. 2 say optional but the others don't but only 2 others have notes next to them. Do I need to change the 6 non-optional addresses or only two?

DDM740-06-02xxxxxxxx01--Optional: to add Global Open/Close to Sync 4 Settings menu set this in APIM: 7D0-09-01- xxxx xExx xx--'
PDM741-06-02xxxxxxxx01--
DDM740-06-0301xxxxxxxx--
PDM741-06-0301xxxxxxxx--To roll down windows press unlock button on fob and then press again and hold
BCM726-11-02xx01xx01xx--To roll up windows press lock button on fob and then press again and hold
BCM726-22-01xxxxxxxx01--
BCM726-22-02xxxxxxxx01--

It took me a few tries to get this to work. But I was pretty disappointed. It only does the front two windows. For me; I would use it more to roll up all windows, than roll them down. So it only rolling up the front two, kind of sucks. I felt like I wasted my time trying to get it to work for only 2 windows.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My headlights move side to side at startup and move side to side whatever direction I turn. But they do NOT move up or down at startup. No coding done to mine either.

Dnovakovic4

Reaction score
@swoop1156 and @Antho
Just tried the Glare Free edit. It comes up on my center screen to enable Glare Free instead of the Auto High Beam.

When I test it, i turn headlights on and then change the stock to high beams but all i get is the blue icon. I don't get the green A.

I changed based off the settings in excel sheet:
APIM 7D0-09-01 x1xx xxxx xx--
APIM 7D0-09-03 xxCx xxxx xx--
IPMA 706-01-01 xxxx xxx9 xx--
SCCM 724-04-01 xxx4 xxxx xx--
IPC 720-01-01 xx8x *** xx--
IPC 720-10-01 xxxx xxx3 xx--
HCM 734-01-01 xxxx xx01 xx-- (This one was already in this configuration so i didn't change anything)
HCM 734-01-02 x3xx xxxx xx--
HCM 734-01-04 xx56 D1--

Am I doing something wrong here?
After APIM, I "wrote all" and then reset it, and then went and configured the rest in order.