GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Has anyone found a Forscan setting to change the amount of time before the alarm for "place hands on wheel" when in cruise control?

I will have my hands on the wheel and it still alarms, over and over, to the point that I usually don't use the lane assist
Just get a 2lb ankle weight! Seriously it works

Attachments

• 9337A0B9-3B89-4E9F-979A-A037C662DEE5.jpeg
    9337A0B9-3B89-4E9F-979A-A037C662DEE5.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 39

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting my '23 37PP next week and I've started making a list of the Forscan mods I want to make. Two that I'd love to find a way to resolve are 1) get rid of the annoying truck on the quiet screen and 2) Get rid of the truck on the MPG screen. Failing that I'll try to build a center screen with info I actually want to look at. Is there anyone in Colorado who is fairly well versed in this? I may need a hand.

Last edited:

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May have found a better option for the DRL brightness. If you did the mod that I deleted I would revert and use this. It just changes the duty cycle so you can actually set what brightness you want. I included the values below. I would discourage going to 100% as we had some folks with flicker (me included) with the old configuration. (The old configuration used 100% all the time and may be why the flickering occured) I’m currently at 75% and will keep an eye on it.

DRL_Ckt_FixedDim_DutyCycle_Cfg
726-38-01 xxxx **xx xx--

64 =100%
5A = 90%
4B =75%
32 = 50%
19 = 25%
0A =10%
I recently made this tweak in Forscan as well as enabling parking lights with DRL's so the grill and fender lights are on. However, I started with 4b (75%) and the DRL were noticeably brighter than the Parking Lights (grill/fenders). I have since dropped the DRL's down to 32 (50%) and it's better but the DRL are still noticeably brighter. Is there anyway to also increase the Parking Light brightness to match the DRL's like they were stock?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently made this tweak in Forscan as well as enabling parking lights with DRL's so the grill and fender lights are on. However, I started with 4b (75%) and the DRL were noticeably brighter than the Parking Lights (grill/fenders). I have since dropped the DRL's down to 32 (50%) and it's better but the DRL are still noticeably brighter. Is there anyway to also increase the Parking Light brightness to match the DRL's like they were stock?
I'm 80% sure that I've seen this question asked before and the answer was no.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Forscan work with Windows 11? The Forscan site has Windows 10 as the last supported OS, but no one sells a new laptop with 10.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about this oddball request?

My old Edge had the voice button on the steering wheel and when Android Auto was in use, the button would prompt Google and I could do whatever through there. With the Raptor, it still prompts the vehicle infotainment system, and I have to reach over and press the microphone button on the touchscreen.

Any mods that would change that? I've been looking and reading, though coming up with notta.

@Spooky Windows 11 is fine with FORSCAN.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about this oddball request?

My old Edge had the voice button on the steering wheel and when Android Auto was in use, the button would prompt Google and I could do whatever through there. With the Raptor, it still prompts the vehicle infotainment system, and I have to reach over and press the microphone button on the touchscreen.

Any mods that would change that? I've been looking and reading, though coming up with notta.

@Spooky Windows 11 is fine with FORSCAN.
hold down the button when car play/android auto is in use and it will go to that instead of the ford functionality