GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hold down the button when car play/android auto is in use and it will go to that instead of the ford functionality
That worked! Thanks so much! Was super annoying and the one thing I didn't try! Thank you!

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I have to enable bambi mode to use the fogs with glarefree? Was thinking it might be nessesary as glare free is a version of highbeams

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I have to enable bambi mode to use the fogs with glarefree? Was thinking it might be nessesary as glare free is a version of highbeams
Not sure if I "had" to but I did. Fairly certain in normal glare free mode the fogs would be off with highs just like before. I now have mine on Glare Free (with baja fogs) and the output is amazing.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry. I meant a weight that heavy seems as if it would pull down on or turn the wheel.
It doesn't. The wheel moves itself, right? I've done this before so think about it if you had your pinky pulling on it one way, it would counteract the other way. Just put it on the right side of the wheel just in case someone is an idiot and isn't paying attention. At least it'll drag you to the shoulder side

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn't. The wheel moves itself, right? I've done this before so think about it if you had your pinky pulling on it one way, it would counteract the other way. Just put it on the right side of the wheel just in case someone is an idiot and isn't paying attention. At least it'll drag you to the shoulder side
The "auto pilot" from Ford is not fool proof. Driving to town on county roads, if the white line disappears for more than about 100', it's off to the ditch she heads. But for the most part, it makes driving easier and more relaxing. I use it every time I am in the Raptor.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The "auto pilot" from Ford is not fool proof. Driving to town on county roads, if the white line disappears for more than about 100', it's off to the ditch she heads. But for the most part, it makes driving easier and more relaxing. I use it every time I am in the Raptor.
That's not what I was getting at. Though better to the ditch than oncoming traffic, right? I used one in my Edge for a highway-only stint of around 200 miles where I was more nervous and attentive than if I was actually driving. Just answering the poster's question. I wouldn't do it in the Raptor since the lance-centering is terrible in my experience.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I could be wrong (don’t tell my wife) but most if not all auto systems won’t follow a road when the white line isn’t present. I never use it, not because I don’t want to, but because it tells me constantly to put my hands on wheel even when they are.