GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LennyMoe

Reaction score
@j1nino you might have better luck if you PM @Antho or wait until he chimes in here. It looks like he's been active on some threads in the F150 forums regarding the Unreal Theme. Plus he's a Forscan wizard, which helps lol

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the coding for the unreal theme, but only part of it changed. I’m still waiting on 3.5.3 to make it all work. My last update was on 13 Oct 2022.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the coding for the unreal theme, but only part of it changed. I’m still waiting on 3.5.3 to make it all work. My last update was on 13 Oct 2022.
last update was the same for me, still patiently waiting for 3.5.3. It usually happens on long drives as it seems to only use cellular and not WiF, .3 is pretty big and requires downtime as well.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
last update was the same for me, still patiently waiting for 3.5.3. It usually happens on long drives as it seems to only use cellular and not WiF, .3 is pretty big and requires downtime as well.
I’m taking my truck in on the 19th to get the cup holder replaced. They’re going to install the updates for me if it hasn’t done it before then. I wish that Ford would add them on the sync my ride website like they did with sync 3.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the real engine and climate bar at the bottom. It also has sliders for the temp controls etc. I turned it all back off because it doesn’t make sense to have considering all of the controls are just below. 769DD809-FBB7-46E7-93B5-4C9994FEBD99.jpeg

The unreal looks like below. A little darker and buttons etc are crisper looking etc.
13C1EA20-C869-47CF-B930-EAEF8C9EE928.jpeg

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the real engine and climate bar at the bottom. It also has sliders for the temp controls etc. I turned it all back off because it doesn’t make sense to have considering all of the controls are just below. View attachment 382969

The unreal looks like below. A little darker and buttons etc are crisper looking etc.
View attachment 382972
Thanks for posting, you might be the only Gen 3 Raptor owner that has updated (and I’m assuming you did it through FDRS with a mongoose?).

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone...sorry if this has been asked. If you have ever noticed, the amber glow of the headlights is brighter when in "auto" mode versus when in "off". When "off" there is still an amber glow but it's not nearly as strong. Is there a way to make the amber glow strong when the headlights are "off" similar to when you are in "auto"?

Thanks!!