GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone...sorry if this has been asked. If you have ever noticed, the amber glow of the headlights is brighter when in "auto" mode versus when in "off". When "off" there is still an amber glow but it's not nearly as strong. Is there a way to make the amber glow strong when the headlights are "off" similar to when you are in "auto"?

Thanks!!
Search man. It’s in this thread several times. Take a look

MikeLadd

Reaction score
I've searched everywhere and there are references to turning off the start up chimes but can't find the codes anywhere. Can someone post up the numbers or location to remove the start up chimes -ding, ding, ding for the 2022 Raptor. Thanks for any and all help or advice.

Last edited:

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the information to:

Disable Canadian Forced DRLS to Cluster Controlled ?

I was able to do it on my Gen2 but i dont see it on the Gen3 spreadsheet.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I take my truck in to the dealership for the 3.5.3 infotainment update, is there any reason that I would have to roll back any FORScan mods? I am pretty sure they won't go looking for changes, but wondering if any mods could affect the update install.

ReLLiK75

Reaction score
If I take my truck in to the dealership for the 3.5.3 infotainment update, is there any reason that I would have to roll back any FORScan mods? I am pretty sure they won't go looking for changes, but wondering if any mods could affect the update install.
You shouldn’t have to but depending on how long ago you did your mods you may find that the update reverts your truck back to its original settings and you’ll have to reapply using Forscan

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anti-Glare no longer needs forscan. It was enabled in one of the latest software updates.
Just picked up my 23. I've done Forscan on a few of my trucks already and haven't hooked it up to this one yet...but I'm not seeing anti-glare on my truck's settings. I have the unreal theme and full-screen carplay so I assume it's at the latest version.

I'll try the Forscan change after the weekend.