GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I tried the Global Windows and it does not seem to be working. Is it working for other folks? I remember a while back someone saying that this did not work on the Raptors.

Last edited:

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the Global Windows and it does not seem to be working. Is it working for other folks? I remember a while back someone saying that this did not work on the Raptors.
Works ok my 21 with the changes posted above.

Adrenlin

Reaction score
Worked just fine for me. Make sure you make all the changes, also make sure if you add the menu to Sync 4 that you enable it in the menu. It's disabled by default.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Worked just fine for me. Make sure you make all the changes, also make sure if you add the menu to Sync 4 that you enable it in the menu. It's disabled by default.
Just to confirm, you’re changing all 7 codes in the above post? With the Sync 4 menu code being optional? Is all of this correct?

Adrenlin

Reaction score
Just to confirm, you’re changing all 7 codes in the above post? With the Sync 4 menu code being optional? Is all of this correct?
All 7 codes, plus the optional one. For a total of 8 changes. Then, you should see the option in the settings menu which you'll need to enable.

As a sidenote, I always power cycle the vehicle after making a series of changes like this. Turn the vehicle off, and then open and close the door to shut down the infotainment system.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Asked this before but didn’t get a reply. Does anyone know if you can increase the idle in Baja mode so it idles loud? If you barely press the accelerator you can hear the valve open up. Would be cool to have that idle.

Either idle needs to be increased or valve needs to be open at idle I think.
I haven't seen anything that would change the idle speed in forscan, but you can kick on the pro power generator if you have it and get a few extra RPMs that way.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always like pe on prior cars the ability to open all windows with key fob. But those didn’t have remote start. Now I just start it up few minutes before I get to it and it’s cool when I get in.

But the antidazzle lights are amazing.