Gen2 on 17x9 Rotiform SIX-OR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did anything ever come from this? I just sold a 4Runner I was running FN Six Shooters on and quickly became very disappointed in the lack of simple 6 or 7 spoke wheels in F150 fitment. I love the Rotiform Six-OR look, but would very much prefer it without the simulated beadlock ring.

Alternatively, I'm interested in the Six-OR forged pricing you mention.

Thanks!

The forged Roti's can be built. They do take 10-12 weeks. We also sell the RRW RR2 which is similar minus the ring. I have the bronze on hand. $740 shipped on a set.

Attachments

• RR2.jpg
    RR2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 223

bigelliot

Reaction score
The forged Roti's can be built. They do take 10-12 weeks. We also sell the RRW RR2 which is similar minus the ring. I have the bronze on hand. $740 shipped on a set.

Oooh, those RR2's look good, even better than the Rotis! These will be going on a 4wd Lariat, not a Raptor -- do you happen to know if there will be any poke with a 0 offset wheel running 285/75R17 tires? (I'm hoping not)

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oooh, those RR2's look good, even better than the Rotis! These will be going on a 4wd Lariat, not a Raptor -- do you happen to know if there will be any poke with a 0 offset wheel running 285/75R17 tires? (I'm hoping not)

There might be a little poke. The 8.5 at a +00 is about 1.5-1.75 further out than oem lariat wheels

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
Couple questions:

1) Seems everyone uses a level kit to prevent rubbing on these wheels, has anyone not used a kit? I have an adjustable level kit, what is the minimum height increase to prevent rubbing?

2) Does anyone know if the beadlock bolts are removable? Thinking about swapping the black bolts with stainless...

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Couple questions:

1) Seems everyone uses a level kit to prevent rubbing on these wheels, has anyone not used a kit? I have an adjustable level kit, what is the minimum height increase to prevent rubbing?

2) Does anyone know if the beadlock bolts are removable? Thinking about swapping the black bolts with stainless...

I have a few customers who haven't leveled. They do rub somewhere around full lock. 1.5" level should remedy the rubbing

Bolts are removable

Rockafella

Reaction score

Interested in 20x9 Rotiform w/o ring pricing. Would also like to know if you offer anything else similar or in bronze in a 20" that doesn't poke out too far. Thanks in advance!