Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
It took me a while to figure out what was bothering me with the 3rd Gen and from the side it’s the headlights. I prefer the side profile of the 2nd Gen so much more. I know the 3rd Gen will be a better truck overall, but I prefer the looks of the 2nd Gen more.

A9F112E1-2AAF-4408-A576-5470B04668CD.jpeg F13F2E24-2FB1-4499-BD1B-5625A323F331.jpeg

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took me a while to figure out what was bothering me with the 3rd Gen and from the side it’s the headlights. I prefer the side profile of the 2nd Gen so much more. I know the 3rd Gen will be a better truck overall, but I prefer the looks of the 2nd Gen more.

View attachment 163627 View attachment 163628
Yea the headlights and grill are hideous! The tailgate applicate looks very weird also! The truck was rushed! Your gen 2 looks bad ass in comparison!

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Good. Keep your Gen2s if you prefer them. Makes it easier to get my hands on a Gen3.

Agree with MaierWerx above - I enjoy the muted, business-like styling of the Gen3.

A nice contrast from the TRX, which looks like it belongs on Blaze & the Monster Machines (my kid watches that).

Cthulhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I can honestly appreciate every generation of the truck for what they are. #allraptorsmatter

There are really cool elements from every generation IMO. From a looks perspective, I really like the new Gen 3 marker lights and grill. The Gen 2 has a really aggressive look to the headlights and is, sadly, the last of the SCABs (for now). Gen 1 is the OG. The truck that started it all and is the first thing that pops into my head when someone talks about a Raptor. I just don't get the intergenerational warfare but, to each his own I guess.