Gen 3 Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Texas motorworx had 2 Gen 3s at their shop yesterday. I missed it but there face book page has alot of pics. 1 antimatter blue with 37s and code orange with 35s.
If anyone is interested in more exterior and interior pics.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly hated the Gen 3 when I first seen it and really preferred the look of my Gen 2 but that has quickly changed. The Gen 3 really has grown on me and I feel my Gen 2 looks dated...... even more so than a Gen 1 ...... @CoronaRaptor hahahaha
You better go see your eye Doctor ASAP, Gen 1 still looks better, ha ha. Actually you’re correct, the Gen 3 does start to grow on ya!

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the interior and tech upgrades of the Gen 3, and I'm trying to like the front end, but I still think the Gen 2 front end looks better to by eyes. Ford really hit a home run with the C-clamp style lights, and this is not an improvement over it, IMO. Now would I take a Gen 3 straight up for my Gen 2? Absolutely. I'm picking nits here. But I really do like the Gen 2 front end better--right now.