GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That looks amazing. The RTR Evo's were actually my first choice but they're out of stock currently so the KMC impacts are my alternate. Exact same size as you noted. Do you have any more photos in general or of the poke? Tires look like 35's - any issues with rubbing off-road or compression? are you happy with your RTR's?
37s on a 35 truck with stock suspension. Zero rub.
Benefit to the RTRs is they'll be about 6-7 lbs lighter per wheel than the KMC's and IMO they look better. They are my 4th set of aftermarket wheels on this truck and my last.

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...ket-wheels-thread.87443/page-140#post-1945769

Last edited:

steve f

Reaction score
Leveled 2022 with Icon adjustable perch collar installed at 1.75 inches with a .75 inch Foutz motorsports rear spacer. 37 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 17x9 Fuel Covert +1 offset. Level within 1/4 inch at about 43 and 1/8-1/2 inches. Poke measure with a level is 1 and 3/8 in the front and 1 and 1/4 on the back Minor trimming of the plastic but no metal trimming. I wanted to keep it compact without trimming and this accomplished it. Tires ride great. love the look of the rims but there is a valley behind the fake beadlock that collects water so not sure I would buy again. Truck rides good. Hitting the speed bumps in the neighborhood at 25 I definitely noticed it a little stiffer but nothing I would worry about. With the offset and tires not sure I will do any major off-roading but don’t think it will rub on some light stuff. Gas mileage went from 15.2 to 12.5 mainly around town. Since I scoured these pages for info before I bought i figured I would share my results.

Attachments

• IMG_8724.jpeg
    IMG_8724.jpeg
    367.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8726.jpeg
    IMG_8726.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_8725.jpeg
    IMG_8725.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 61

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scrolling through some of these pages…truly don’t know why a lot of these guys are getting big rims and putting them on a truck like this. Makes no sense
Mostly because it’s their truck and they can do whatever they want with it…like keep it on the pavement 100% of the time.