GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone here running 17x9 +18 offset KMC impacts? I've seen a few running the 17x8.5 0 offset versions but would like to see the same wheel with less poke if anyone is running them?

Jeff Oldham

Reaction score
So my 2018 Raptor has 17x9 with 0 offset custom forged beadlocks. Stock perch height, stock tires. Rubs some on the inner weather guard which I zip tied back. Its definitely an aggressive look at 1.5 inches outside the fender in the front. We are in the process of designing some 17x8.5 with the +6mm offset. This would bring us in about 1/2" thus have around a 1 inch stance outside the fender. We plan on 3 designs, cast (but we can do custom forged) and they will not be made in China/india or anywhere in the Asia/Middle East. We may do x9 with a 12 offset as it is a bit better tire fit for 12.5 or 315 tires. Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So my 2018 Raptor has 17x9 with 0 offset custom forged beadlocks. Stock perch height, stock tires. Rubs some on the inner weather guard which I zip tied back. Its definitely an aggressive look at 1.5 inches outside the fender in the front. We are in the process of designing some 17x8.5 with the +6mm offset. This would bring us in about 1/2" thus have around a 1 inch stance outside the fender. We plan on 3 designs, cast (but we can do custom forged) and they will not be made in China/india or anywhere in the Asia/Middle East. We may do x9 with a 12 offset as it is a bit better tire fit for 12.5 or 315 tires. Let me know your thoughts.
+20 is the answer

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone here running 17x9 +18 offset KMC impacts? I've seen a few running the 17x8.5 0 offset versions but would like to see the same wheel with less poke if anyone is running them?
My wheels are the same size/offset.

img_7342-jpeg.433377

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wheels are the same size/offset.
That looks amazing. The RTR Evo's were actually my first choice but they're out of stock currently so the KMC impacts are my alternate. Exact same size as you noted. Do you have any more photos in general or of the poke? Tires look like 35's - any issues with rubbing off-road or compression? are you happy with your RTR's?