GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe Weld makes all their wheels in the US. Anyone with good or bad experiences using Weld?

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you burn through a wheel not made in America? They all have to pass the same certifications so as long as the load rating is the same or better than stock you’re good.
No reason to spend more for something thinner than a stock wheel.

Btw I spent $1230 on my Methods so unless you’re doing China math that’s $800 difference in the green stuff.
Is having an 8inch width wheel worse than an 8.5inch wheel? Also wanted to stand out rather than have wheels you can buy at Big O Tires.

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was to get custom it would be something like an HRE and not some random rally wheel.

Be sure to post pics of your rainbow wrap. I can tell by your wheel choice neither aesthetics nor function are your forte.
You really don't know what Braids are huh. They win the Dakar rally year after year. Forged, handmade. HRE is some southern line-x your bumper stuff.

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I can read they’re some random rally wheel like I said and not even made in the US like HRE. Look at all the championships won with HRE wheels before you comment about something you don’t know about. Probably 10 fold those of Braid.
You bought a Braid “flowcast” wheel and NOT one of their forged wheels.

Did JD NYC move to Vegas? Lol
European alloys are better by far.

HRE championships in street cruising or what... you should look up flowcast vs forged. Take a look in your "the google" search.

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better why? What certifications do they have over the HRE that makes them “better”.
Go check out the HRE blog to see the countless wins made with their wheels in all categories unlike Braid the one pump chump.
I know the difference and that’s why I pointed out you didn’t purchase the forged like you claimed you did. This guy may just be slower than JD.
You have no idea what you're talking about bud, nor who I am. Go tell your wife you told a lawyer on the internet that his wheels were flowcast rather than forged, and that the $2,000 you spend per month on your financed truck makes you a BIG DOG

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter