Gen 3-Fun Facts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
if you push the last 2 buttons on the door code pad it will lock the truck from outside. I do it all the time to lock the keys in the truck if I don't want to carry them with. also if you haven't yet, install the ford pass app on your phone and connect the truck. Allows you to start and lock/unlock from anywhere

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have apple music put the download/listening aspect to LOSSLESS and the stereo on "stereo" instead of surround and the B&O system dosent suck too bad.

tenringx

Reaction score
Make sure you have the option to select security sensors on exit turned on. If you leave a pet in the car, you want to select “Proximity Sensors” vs all sensors. This will allow you to lock a pet in the car (not in hot/cold weather obviously), but helps not have the pets set off the alarms.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most know, but there are several different modes you can access through the traction control button. One push will turn off traction control, and if continue to hold it will turn off advance trac.

I second Forscan as well.
This one fixes the "I'm doing donuts in the sand but my truck just seems laggy" error.
Quick question for the group... is there a way to put the current gear selection in the center of the tach in Normal or Sport mode. I have seen video clips (probably from RaptorAssault) with current gear displayed there but have no idea what mode. I can see it in my COBB but would like to have it on the dash display at times.
just hit one of the paddles while in D and it will tell you what gear your in
Found that one out a month or two ago. It works for Gen 2 as well.