Gen 3 fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

Parbalicious

Reaction score
That’s awesome to hear. I thought as much. Saw some on eBay, said never installed and they looked painted. Should be easy swap. Thanks.

jeff_k

Reaction score
I picked up my new Raptor last weekend and have paint issues with 3 of the 4 flares as well. Showed the dealer today and they are ordering a new set. They said they come painted.

What kind of paint issues were you guys seeing? Mine looks like something dripped on them and ran down. Very odd!

IMG_5648.jpeg

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked up my new Raptor last weekend and have paint issues with 3 of the 4 flares as well. Showed the dealer today and they are ordering a new set. They said they come painted.

What kind of paint issues were you guys seeing? Mine looks like something dripped on them and ran down. Very odd!

View attachment 377752
reminds me of Gunny Sgt. Hartman in full metal jacket when he asked private pyle if his parents had any children that lived. Said, looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mother’s arse and wound up as a brown stain on the mattress. Lol.

clar1353

Reaction score
I damaged my Pass Rear flare, the new one came in painted but scratched up, the dealer ordered another one (same part number) and it came in unfinished in black? The dealer is confused, are they supposed to come in finished?

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The flares are an impregnated plastic I believe. Thats why there is no paint code that will ever match it.

Personally, I've never been a fan of painted fender flares. From a distance, it just looks like joe-bob put fender flares on his base F150.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I damaged my Pass Rear flare, the new one came in painted but scratched up, the dealer ordered another one (same part number) and it came in unfinished in black? The dealer is confused, are they supposed to come in finished?
They might have ordered the Raptor R fender. Those are black.