Gen 2 Raptor Grille Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL. Something HAS to tell other people that this is a Raptor! It's definitely NOT the badass sound and attitude anymore......hahahahahahaha!!!!!

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get you guys don't like the bling but hammering vendors is the surest way to **** this forum up even more than it already is.

Haterz gotta hate but maybe once in a while keep your completely useless opinions to yourselves at least when vendors are posting (Hint: they SUPPORT this website).

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the great feedback. We want to give different options for every style and taste. Let us know what you are looking for, we try to bring the best products at the best prices!!!

Something constructive: I can tell you that nothing on my truck is shiny. I have a hot rod that is full of shiny, but one of the things I love about my truck is that NOTHING is shiny. I even powder-coated my trailer hitch (and ball) Lead Foot to match the truck. Your grill is not my taste, but I think most people who own this truck would appreciate it if it was dark colored, like the rest of the truck. Or offered in factory color matching colors. Just a thought.