Gen 2 Parking Distance Control Sensor Part Number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the right part number for the Gen 2 sensors is 15K859 but can't locate a source that says they are compatible with the Gen 2. Does anyone have insights on the right part number and where to source?

I found the part number in case its useful to someone in the future HC3T-15K859-EA

Last edited:

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a really dumb question - would it be possible to install a second set of these up front by tapping into the rears? You would have to somehow have to figure out how to activate the front since the rears are activated by shifting to reverse.

lightman02

Reaction score
Here's a really dumb question - would it be possible to install a second set of these up front by tapping into the rears? You would have to somehow have to figure out how to activate the front since the rears are activated by shifting to reverse.

I doubt it however if you are not sure how much room you have in the front then hit the camera button to look at the front camera. It will function when your going slow such as pulling into a spot.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubt it however if you are not sure how much room you have in the front then hit the camera button to look at the front camera. It will function when your going slow such as pulling into a spot.

Yes I do use the camera but it is not a good indicator of how close you are to hitting something.