GEN 2 Gen 2 KC HiLiTES PRO6 Pre-Order!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're excited to announce had we've once again partnered with our friends over at KC HiLiTES to launch the all-new Pro6 Light Bar Kit for the Gen 2 trucks!

The kit features the 9-light version of the Pro6 light bar measuring 57" in a curved pattern across the truck's roof line. The kit also includes all necessary mounting brackets, hardware, and wiring.

The kit's total output is 23,000 lumens in a mix of Driving and Wide-to beam patterns using KC's G6 LED inserts.

Special pricing for the pre-order will be $1699.95 with free shipping and orders are expected to ship in mid-September!

You can view more info on our site here: http://tinyurl.com/Gen2Pro6

As always, please post any questions or feel free to contact me via PM!

1f6cdbe47adfe06a33e1e6a4484b4523.jpg

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I couldn't agree more!

I second that. But, how much wind noise does it make ?

I think Ford nailed it with the compromises they may have made with the Raptor.

The ride is perfect, which is why I chose not to go with any leveling kits/springs.

The interior dB is perfect which is why I'm sticking with the BFG's and avoiding lights which would make noise.

Regardless, those lights look AWESOME!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I second that. But, how much wind noise does it make ?

I think Ford nailed it with the compromises they may have made with the Raptor.

The ride is perfect, which is why I chose not to go with any leveling kits/springs.

The interior dB is perfect which is why I'm sticking with the BFG's and avoiding lights which would make noise.

Regardless, those lights look AWESOME!

You bring up a good point. While you definitely won't have the whistling of traditional light bars, there is a touch of added wind noise.

This is a report from one of the guys that has one of the prototype 9-light setups on his truck:

Honestly I am pretty picky and it doesn't bother. I really don't even notice it. I would say 5-10%. Noise annoys the hell out of me. With a normal volume music, you don't notice it at all.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any info on the mounting to the roof?? do you have to drill into the roof?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You bring up a good point. While you definitely won't have the whistling of traditional light bars, there is a touch of added wind noise.

This is a report from one of the guys that has one of the prototype 9-light setups on his truck:

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Let's make it happen!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

any info on the mounting to the roof?? do you have to drill into the roof?

Each kit will ship with a set of full instructions; they're currently being finalized.

Here is a picture that shows the mounting in the drip rails of the roof. I've circled the forward-most bolt in green:

d88954bfbfbfd93e1b10053cd2195ee8.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Muska

Reaction score
Let's make it happen!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Each kit will ship with a set of full instructions; they're currently being finalized.

Here is a picture that shows the mounting in the drip rails of the roof. I've circled the forward-most bolt in green:

d88954bfbfbfd93e1b10053cd2195ee8.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions!

So then it does need to be drilled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk