KC HiLites Pro6 Gravity LED Lightbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling a used KC Hilites Pro6 Gravity LED lightbar, 8 lamp, includes brackets to fit Gen 1 Raptor (just had them re-powdercoated as the paint from the factory is crap), includes all lamp covers, hardware, connectors, instructions and original packaging. Lightbar can also fit Gen 2 on Raptors, you would just need to get your model specific brackets to mount to your roof. Some peeling paint on the back of some lamp housings but otherwise excellent operational condition. SOLD

IMG_KC3.jpgIMG_KC2.jpgIMG_KC.jpgIMG_6298-1.JPEG

Last edited:

votive

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how much wind noise did this add inside the cab when you had it on? I've been thinking about getting one but have been worried about it sounding like there's a window open while on the highway.

OP
OP
Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how much wind noise did this add inside the cab when you had it on? I've been thinking about getting one but have been worried about it sounding like there's a window open while on the highway.
It did add wind noise but not so much as to annoy me. I had a M-Rack prior top just the light bar and that thing caused a racket/whistling because of all the nooks and crannies that would catch air. The lightbar itself was not nearly as bad. I'd say it's about on par with an M/T tire hum at speed.