Gen 2 Dual Tire Rack, $500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorrunner

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Working with a company that just bought out Outlaws old inventory of dual tire carriers (due to them focusing on Can-ams now). Kind of did a group buy over FB but spreading it here. There's only 5 left (adding some over the FB count). This is for the rack only and does not include tire straps, mounting hardware, etc, but thats easy to source, either from your local hardware store, SDHQ, SVC, ADD, so on.

The rack is $500 + shipping

Shipping is ranges from 150-250 and is coming from CO. (Example: CO to VA is 210)

You can pick up if in CO or want to travel there (up to you[emoji2369])

Just trying to spread the word and get some people these tire racks for cheap. Purchasing one for myself as well.

PM to be added.
a718a1f5e9bc5247328be2b62475921f.jpg9ac99803b4200fb32bcb4fb756a6fcf4.jpg37d4e5615d7418b4a99ba04e91f9fa3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Those pictures are not of a GEN2 but GEN1’s. And from what I understand, these only come raw so you will need to get it powdercoated or Line-X’d

OP
OP
Raptorrunner

Raptorrunner

Reaction score
Those pictures are not of a GEN2 but GEN1’s. And from what I understand, these only come raw so you will need to get it powdercoated or Line-X’d
Yes they are examples of what they look like. They come raw which is better as powdercoating may get damaged from shipping.

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested and sent you a PM.

For the sake of maybe others curious, I see these are stripped down without hardware. Are the quick release mounts (minus hardware/pins) included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptorrunner

Raptorrunner

Reaction score
Interested and sent you a PM.

For the sake of maybe others curious, I see these are stripped down without hardware. Are the quick release mounts (minus hardware/pins) included?

Negative, the Gen 1 racks by outlaw had the quick mounts, the gen 2 didn't from what I was told. This one just bolts down to the factory bolt locations.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located in Colorado? I’m in New Mexico... just north of Santa Fe.