Gen 1 gone hello gen 2!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
X

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, beautiful truck! What do you like about the gen2 compared to the gen1 so far?

The shifting is surprisingly a lot smoother then my gen 1 was and the rear def feels more planted then my gen 1 plus the instant acceleration with the boost where as I felt my gen 1 made a lot of noise and kinda was like a steam engine getting up going this def throws you back in the seat More. The new sync 3 system is worlds better.... seats are comfy and for some reason it actually feels smaller on the road then the gen 1 did

Sken

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck have the same color and I love it congrats man....also did the same thing took the stock wheels they offer since I am changing them anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gen2Rappie

Reaction score
Love the color. Throw the wheels in the garbage. What was ford thinking.

You know how someone will buy a shirt, and another person wont because they think it's ugly.

Well the same thing applies here. Ford (and every other company with infinite money) conduct a lot of market research before they make any decision, so they very well know what they were thinking. And more people must prefer these rims than not.

I understand many people don't like the wheels. I for one do like the wheels.

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know how someone will buy a shirt, and another person wont because they think it's ugly.

Well the same thing applies here. Ford (and every other company with infinite money) conduct a lot of market research before they make any decision, so they very well know what they were thinking. And more people must prefer these rims than not.

I understand many people don't like the wheels. I for one do like the wheels.

The majority of people that will keep those wheels on their truck will also not change anything else. I get it some people still like chrome wheels some people like Silver. Everyone else would have atleast preferred black like the concept showed. I would say their market research sucked and they don’t always put what the customer wants hence the v6 engine....

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The majority of people that will keep those wheels on their truck will also not change anything else. I get it some people still like chrome wheels some people like Silver. Everyone else would have atleast preferred black like the concept showed. I would say their market research sucked and they don’t always put what the customer wants hence the v6 engine....

Funny, the market sure seems to like the V6. I know I do. And I think the stock wheels look better than anything else I've seen...

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny, the market sure seems to like the V6. I know I do. And I think the stock wheels look better than anything else I've seen...

Yeah not sure where you have been but everyone has had something to say about the engine. I myself love the way it performs but im not gonna be the guy that says it doesn’t sound like shit. Let’s not get confused I love my truck. I was just simply stating the factory wheel choice sucks. If you like them right on. I know I had to give mine away because I couldn’t sell that set of wheels with 100 miles on them for $125 each.

Stock wheels better than anything you have seen right...

1a91d54e1cb41e532332a5f3e01c9b63.jpg

Last edited: