Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zell

Reaction score
Doesn't that much of a lift put the upper control arm at an extremely downward angle?

I want to do springs in the front also but don't completely understand the implications of changing that angle of the upper control arm.

Would it limit travel? Will it cause excessive wear?

I know one can install a new upper control arm to correct the new angle but the it sits to close to the tire and now you need new wheels with a different offset.

You don't need to replace UCA with Geisers you'll still be within within an acceptable angle

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach's, stock tires and Roadmaster Spring Assist in the back
i-GGzJJD4-M.jpg

I am EXTREMELY curious about your RoadMaster experience. I am planning to pull a trailer overlanding around the country.
The Roadmaster seemed to fit the bill but not a lot of reviews from people with actual off road trucks. Curious if you've run is hard off road with them?
The mounting style makes it seem a little sketchy if you were to jump it. Say one post where a guy had them come undone where they hook onto the rear shackle. Just wondering if you've put the truck through it's paces with the Roadmasters installed and if you've towed with them?

Swaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am EXTREMELY curious about your RoadMaster experience. I am planning to pull a trailer overlanding around the country.
The Roadmaster seemed to fit the bill but not a lot of reviews from people with actual off road trucks. Curious if you've run is hard off road with them?
The mounting style makes it seem a little sketchy if you were to jump it. Say one post where a guy had them come undone where they hook onto the rear shackle. Just wondering if you've put the truck through it's paces with the Roadmasters installed and if you've towed with them?
I have not jumped my truck with it, I would probably recommend getting aftermarket leafs if you plan on jumping. It raised the back end and made it feeler stiffer, which I liked.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not jumped my truck with it, I would probably recommend getting aftermarket leafs if you plan on jumping. It raised the back end and made it feeler stiffer, which I liked.

Have you towed? Have you done any off roading at all? My main concern is having it vibrate or jar loose.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Do you know how much height you got out of the Roadmaster setup? This is the first time I've heard of it, looks interesting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc