Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndianaRaptor

Reaction score
Been looking into leveling the truck and there is a lot of options from collars- Eibachs - Geisers. Leaning towards the Geisers due to them being progressive. I haven’t decided if I am going to just run 35’s or 37’s. The truck isn’t jumped or offroaded. Mainly just like the look and it’s a it’s a daily driver. I’m not really wanting to do rear springs too. Curious if anyone has ran Geisers up front and stock rear on 37’s or 35’s and what it looks like ? PLEASE POST PICTURES.

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to derail the thread man. I am running eibachs and love them. Running factory leaf packs now and truck is lower in the rear and squats when I accelerate. Also you put anything at all in the bed and it squats bad

zell

Reaction score
put Geisers in about a month ago and it will raise up the front by about 3", which will leave the rear lower. It will settleddown 1/2 ".. Pic attached. On stock 35's and will keep it that way.

Geisers will run stiffer in the front but will break in with time. It will negate break dipping.

I just put icons on this weekend and love the whole set up rear is now about 1/2" higher, looks level.

If your not gonna do the rear look at a small front raise Imo. 20200530_130304.jpg 20200516_170355.jpg

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
put Geisers in about a month ago and it will raise up the front by about 3", which will leave the rear lower. It will settleddown 1/2 ".. Pic attached. On stock 35's and will keep it that way.

Geisers will run stiffer in the front but will break in with time. It will negate break dipping.

I just put icons on this weekend and love the whole set up rear is now about 1/2" higher, looks level.

If your not gonna do the rear look at a small front raise Imo. View attachment 145638 View attachment 145639

Doesn't that much of a lift put the upper control arm at an extremely downward angle?

I want to do springs in the front also but don't completely understand the implications of changing that angle of the upper control arm.

Would it limit travel? Will it cause excessive wear?

I know one can install a new upper control arm to correct the new angle but the it sits to close to the tire and now you need new wheels with a different offset.

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If your not gonna do the rear look at a small front raise Imo. View attachment 145638 View attachment 145639

Is that the stock color (Orange) of the Geisers?

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to derail the thread man. I am running eibachs and love them. Running factory leaf packs now and truck is lower in the rear and squats when I accelerate. Also you put anything at all in the bed and it squats bad
Looks great

Sean M Heard

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

How did you pain the Geisers? Looks great!