Geiser Bro's Raptor Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does have more brake dive, ...

Well that settles it. I'm staying mid perch. I went to mid mostly because of the way nosed down at the slightest turn or brake. I just hope the diving doesn't return with these springs at mid perch.

Thank you very much for mentioning that.

Runnhyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Springs arrived today right on time!! Now if I could just get out of work ha can't wait to get these installed I've been watching everyone's posts and think I will be going mid perch with these springs the truck currently sits at mid perch with stock spring so I can't wait to see the diff!! Thanks again to all who made this possible!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomer12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine today as well. Now just need to see if I can get them installed tomorrow... Anybody ever tried top perch with these?

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came in today! Going to add new spindles and gussets at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got mine... will do the install with a shock rebuild... if @m3dragon ever answers my PM!

IMG_1975_zpsrgtwn0kt.jpg

JEBUS, you know there is the holidays buddy :ROFLJest: And I looked I have no PM? Or was it email?

Bring you and your buddy up and we can do both of your trucks in a weekend. You and the misses can use the shops apartment and Mluis11 can crash in the guest room.

Any weekend other than this one I am free. And I have replacement shirt for you as well for ROC Fest.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My springs are in. Still in the box. I will take pictures later.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spring **** got the best of me, ordered a set today, sent payment and now I wait for a shipping notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.