Geiser Bro's Raptor Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tracked down the brother for Geiser Bro's who has these springs made. They are currently out but the next set of 50 will be finished in approximately 90 days.

If anyone has these knows they are worth the wait and really add more performance to the stock Fox shocks.

This is not a group buy but more so to be added to the list.

If you're interested please pm me your name, email and contact information

The springs are $499 + shipping and unfortunately I do not have a website for more details.

1. QCFX2
2. @Mluis11
3. @DeltaFox
4. @Trick_Raptor
5. @Ironhorse07
6. @BGRPTR14
7. @cups
8. @Boomer12
9. @depgary25
10. @kboss87
11. @knight raptor
12. @Rpridemore
13. @SirCrush32
14. @Hollywoood
15. @Relentless
16. @JTRATX
17. @WeaponX
18. @DezertRacer
19. @AggieSVT
20. @Denhamgt
21. @ramx50
22. @scarrjack
23. @Chris Crampton
24. @2014RubyRed
25. @MattInNC
26. @Slacker
27. @stryde
28. @TheJanke
29. @WVRaptor
30. @Nodak_Raptor
31. @Texag0842
32. @BogeyBoy82
33. @rkwjunior
34. @colorado raptor

Last edited:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Not like it changes the quality of the product or anything, but the Geiser bro who does the springs doesn't have anything to do with their race trucks.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can these be put on mid perch with the torsen front differential (2012+)? Or do they need to be installed on the lowest setting.

IIRC, these give an inch or so of lift. Therefore if they are on mid perch, would that cause the same issues that being on top perch with the torsen diff cause?

EDIT: Just read through 37 pages on these springs, and theres a few people with 2012+ Raptors running these on mid perch without an issue recorded - http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/had-some-new-progressive-rate-spring-made-19711/

Last edited:
OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not like it changes the quality of the product or anything, but the Geiser bro who does the springs doesn't have anything to do with their race trucks.

Thanks Trey

Yeah Rick Geiser did tell me if was his bro that makes them or gets them made.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Thanks Trey

Yeah Rick Geiser did tell me if was his bro that makes them or gets them made.

No issues with who makes them I just want to make sure they are the same spec as the first set everyone raves about. Do you know if the spec is the same or will they be tweaked/updated?

OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No issues with who makes them I just want to make sure they are the same spec as the first set everyone raves about. Do you know if the spec is the same or will they be tweaked/updated?

Same specs. I spoke to Nick at UTV and he advised Wyn had one HD version made but SD version is the one that is made

Here is the original link, the owner of UTV @Johnny had these made through Wyn Geiser and thats the origination of these:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/had-some-new-progressive-rate-spring-made-19711/index12.html

Status
Not open for further replies.