Gaps in Dash?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read a couple of threads about poor glovebox alignment (which I also have), but I'm wondering if anyone has this noticeable gap on the drivers side panel where the light dial is located? Doesn't look right to me. I've tried to push/hit it back into place to no avail.

IMG-1404.jpg

IMG-1403.jpg

OP
OP
Ducc

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unacceptable in an $80k truck

Agreed. I didn't think there could be any good reason for it to look like this but wanted to run it by the knowledgeable folks here first before a trip to the stealership.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The panel pulls down and is hinged on the bottom. Could be not properly seated but hard to tell. You could pull it open and look or just take it to the dealer.

OP
OP
Ducc

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The panel pulls down and is hinged on the bottom. Could be not properly seated but hard to tell. You could pull it open and look or just take it to the dealer.

Thanks! I'll take a closer look before resorting to a dealer trip.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is what it is. Stop staring at it. It’s a 70k truck made on the same line as a 30k work truck.