Fumoto is coming to the rescue for that plastic drain plug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seartrip

Reaction score
Thank you. I just cursed that yellow drain plug/deluge valve the other day, and I'm glad to see someone is trying to find a practical alternative.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!!!!

Just cleaned up the mess on Saturday what a major PIA!

Added to the mailing list, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There seems to be a pretty good demand for the Fumoto valve for our trucks so it's good to see they are working on it.
However, I have no use for one. I do my oil changes on a lift so the Fumoto valve just slows down the draining process for me.

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally!
Been using the mityvac fluid evacuator, but I would like to drain from the pan without hassle.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sounds great. I just ordered 2 more of those yellow plastic pieces of crap from the ford dealer because I broke mine trying to put it back on. They said that there are no aftermarket solutions available.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This sounds great. I just ordered 2 more of those yellow plastic pieces of crap from the ford dealer because I broke mine trying to put it back on. They said that there are no aftermarket solutions available.
I use this style drain plug. I find it easier to remove than the original, just use a 3/8" drive ratchet with a short extension.

drainplug_111a0214da190d0a24c7b2e4a196e154fb2edb30.png