Fuel Formula

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know most here don't like the idea of 20s, but i switched to these wheels today from bmf's, and I couldn't be happier. It could be in my head b/c I know they are lighter, but the truck seems to feel better with these mounted up compared to the old wheels and with a little more throttle response....like I said, it could be in my head but I'm a happy camper. I'll try to throw some pics up next few days if I feel like getting slaughtered for running 20's:)

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know most here don't like the idea of 20s, but i switched to these wheels today from bmf's, and I couldn't be happier. It could be in my head b/c I know they are lighter, but the truck seems to feel better with these mounted up compared to the old wheels and with a little more throttle response....like I said, it could be in my head but I'm a happy camper. I'll try to throw some pics up next few days if I feel like getting slaughtered for running 20's:)

Which BMF's did you have? The Novakanes are actually really light for a 20" but the rest are pretty heavy.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which BMF's did you have? The Novakanes are actually really light for a 20" but the rest are pretty heavy.

Ya I had novakane stealths..as I said it could be in my head as I couldn't wait to drop the bmf's and I don't know the actual weights, but I sware the truck feels better. Long story short, I've been in need of one more wheel for months and bmf is 100% out of stealth finish and won't have any for months to come..their inventory management is beyond me but it seems to work for them...happy to go back to fuels.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Im interested in seeing these in a 20". What tires are you going to run?

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im interested in seeing these in a 20". What tires are you going to run?

This is the only pic I have for now, and my daughter insisted on being in it, sorry:) I was already running toyo r/t's....I really like them.

Attachments

• fyntruk.jpg
    fyntruk.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 169

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the only pic I have for now, and my daughter insisted on being in it, sorry:) I was already running toyo r/t's....I really like them.

I know a guy that makes flush mount caps to fit these ;)

Attachments

• Formula Flush Cap.jpg
    Formula Flush Cap.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 127