FS: WSI Race Rack!!! Great price!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WSI RACE RACK
Located in Duluth, MN
Can ship or deliver to snoball (GLRE staff or regulars will vouch for me)
pm or text 218 nine 40 nine zero77
My name is Dustin.

I'm looking to change my setup around so my WSI Race Rack is going up for sale. It has the fire extinguisher mount on the front drivers side leg of the rack, hi lift jack mount on passenger side of the rack (i have a brand new hi lift as well), it does not have any logos cut out of the back "wing" panels so you can customize it however you want! It can have 4 "ammo cans" or a storage bin mounted under the main cover panel as well.

20130927_081356.jpg

20130921_152511.jpg

20130921_152441.jpg

20131013_183152.jpg

Sorry its a bit dirty in the pics. Can give it a wash and take more pics if you'd like.

INSANE PRICE DROP $450

Shipping will need to be worked out. I have dealt with a few freight companies and will help every step i can if you want to ship it.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What an awesome rack. The versatility is great. Everything fits under a bed cover if you run one. Plus this has built in bed spread mitigation.

4 ammo cans
Fuel jugs
Hi-lift
Fire extinguisher
Tire mount
Bed standardizer

Can't beat it! Good luck with sale.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shittt your killing me man I want this so bad, and that price is insane but I like my tailgate and I just got my WSI two tire vertical rack line xed yesterday.

OP
OP
devildevil

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't want the tire back under the truck

You could always strap it to the side of the bed rack if you wanted your tail gate on. This rack supports a lot more storage then the vertical rack.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Here are some more pics to see one loaded up with gear.

The one for sale has the jack on the passenger side and the fire extinguisher on the drivers side.

ar-industries-raptor-race-rack-chase-rack-imag0101.jpg
21002t-poser-pics-race-rack-bumper-securedownload6.jpg
21002t-poser-pics-race-rack-bumper-securedownload7.jpg

911regular

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WSI RACE RACK
Located in Duluth, MN
Can ship or deliver to snoball (GLRE staff or regulars will vouch for me)
pm or text 218 nine 40 nine zero77
My name is Dustin.

I'm looking to change my setup around so my WSI Race Rack is going up for sale. It has the fire extinguisher mount on the front drivers side leg of the rack, hi lift jack mount on passenger side of the rack (i have a brand new hi lift as well), it does not have any logos cut out of the back "wing" panels so you can customize it however you want! It can have 4 "ammo cans" or a storage bin mounted under the main cover panel as well.

20130927_081356.jpg

20130921_152511.jpg

20130921_152441.jpg

20131013_183152.jpg

Sorry its a bit dirty in the pics. Can give it a wash and take more pics if you'd like.

Here is a link to WSI's page. They charge $1700 for this rack.

Asking $1000 obo with hi lift jack. Shipping will need to be worked out. I have dealt with ABF freight numerous times and will help every step i can if you want to ship it.

Is that a flashlight taped to the fender of your kids dirtbike??!! awesome