FS: 2013 Ford Raptor Supercab lots of mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ray101381

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This hasn't sold yet? Ray you must be busy and ignoring PM's or calls.

believe it or not i've actually responded to most people within an hour or so! most folks are still wanting to steal the truck and make offensive low balls for me and offer to take over payments or trade for vehicles that aren't worth much, one guy offered 2 cars which combined wouldn't be worth half the truck, and then had the audacity to say i was foolish for not accepting his offer, i mean really who does that? maybe i should've priced higher and then given a discount, i just want the truck to go to a good home and fair transaction. like i said in earlier posts i'm firm on 46,600 and i think it is a very good price at which i'm still taking a huge loss. in all honesty i could part the truck out then go sell it to car max and make a few g's but i don't have the time.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd trade my stock screw. Lol. I think for this site, you could definitely get a higher amount. That's because we see it for what it is. A $46k truck with goodies on it that most of us dream about so paying some more is justifiable to us. The normal market sees it as a Raptor with some aftermarket mods.

PGHTerrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested if ISfast doesn't take it. I am in Delaware until Thursday morning and could stop in Alexandria on my way back to Pittsburgh.

cheesehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truly an incredible buy. Had i not pulled the trigger last month, I would be on my way to get this bad boy...

Congrats to you ISFast!!

... shocked it lasted this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.