FS: 2013 Ford Raptor Supercab lots of mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam this is a bad ass deal. If it was a screw i would sell mine to get this. All those mods i can only dream of

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dam this is a bad ass deal. If it was a screw i would sell mine to get this. All those mods i can only dream of

I looked into it myself but I knew once I would sale my scab, another would've gotten here before me. Especially With my luck! Lol, I was actually more so afraid this would turn into a bidding war, lol!! Being i went glass already, I opted out. I'm anxious to see this truck in person though and hear some feedback from ISfaster now! Haha

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummed to see this sold. Just saw the ad today. Picking up an 11 crew cab on Saturday.

TheWooginator

Reaction score
Oh man. I'm all over this if it doesn't sell. Beautiful truck and a fellow Ducatisti! Give me an excuse to fly back east!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I got to see my truck yesterday for about 30 mins before it was back on the road to get my father home. All I can say is freaking awesome! This truck is set up now. I didn't get to really "check" it all the way out but this weekend I'm headed to my parents to pick it up. I can not wait to actually drive it.

Thanks again to Ray for helping coordinate with me to get this deal done and to make picking up my father from the airport easy. Nothing but good things to say about Ray so thank you! Pics soon to follow this weekend.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You made your Dad drive it across the country?:yaoface2:

HAHA Yeah he was able to take off due to his busy season is over as far as running cattle goes.

I could have probably called you know you are in the same boat but would prefer to have the truck I bought show up rather than something that hit every offroad park along the way. :gay:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm jealous ISFast! You have a perfectly set up truck for less than blue book! Ahhhhh! You ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.