front fenders that well fit 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A lot of the vendors carry boatec. I know ADD has them off the top of my head.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RPG does not make fenders, they simply sell them. The 2 main manufacturers are Glassworks and Botec. A number of FRF vendors offer them with or without liners.
TMX, Freedom, SDHQ, Alernative, Raptor Addict and the list goes on.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have heard that the boetecs come with a better finish and fitment making for less labor...with that said i think what matters more is the shop that installs them.

i see you are in NJ. i would talk to Krazy House Customs, they are a vendor here and do great work with great service and they own and love Raptors as well. member khcdave from here would be the guy to PM. talk to him as he has installed both brands and could do your rig if u want

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both fenders require fitting, shaping and finessing. A body shop with experience in fiberglass installs can be key. I would suggest that whoever you use have them install the liners with Zeus clips for easy access.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tizz.... Ive now been introduced to the glassworks experience..... :chair:

We can get which ever the customer prefers, but we suggest Boatec, and now that they have liners its a :banana-mario: