Front Fender Removal?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gotSVT

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Sorry, Im late to the party - but what other mods are necessary to run 37"s besides top perch and front glass?

Trimming the firewall pinch weld. Other than that, it is just cosmetics really.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What your doing about wheel liners, none? Are they available should I say?

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet! Post up pics whenever possible! You think the RPG wheel liners will be universal to other glass fenders?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Post up pics whenever possible! You think the RPG wheel liners will be universal to other glass fenders?

Not sure, I didn't ask.

I would imagine if the other fender in question is also 2" rise and 2" out then it would only depend on if the mounting points lined up, but that's just me guessing so don't take it as gospel.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heard that Bo, makes sense.....lol.
Thanks

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

FirstOne

Reaction score
That is one Bad Ass Raptor.
I have a 2010 Raptor 5.4 fixing to do the same thing. I just joined the Forum and still tryin got find my way around. Your truck was the first thing I looked at. I just ordered my 37's can you tell me what offset you have on your rims. And when ordering the fenders is there anything else I would need.

OP
OP
gotSVT

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one Bad Ass Raptor.
I have a 2010 Raptor 5.4 fixing to do the same thing. I just joined the Forum and still tryin got find my way around. Your truck was the first thing I looked at. I just ordered my 37's can you tell me what offset you have on your rims. And when ordering the fenders is there anything else I would need.

I have the Method Double Standards 17x8.5, 4.75" Backspace, 0mm Offset and Nitto 37x12.5 tires. Nothing special about the fenders as far as ordering.