Front End and Wheel updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont like 20s but otherwise love the wheels and skid plate looks great. Give me hope my Methods NVs on 37 BFGs are going to fit Without hassle especially with collars

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
ND-omni

ND-omni

Reaction score
Looks great! How are this tires? I have them too (no truck yet m). Are they loud
Looks great! How are this tires? I have them too (no truck yet m). Are they loud?
Actually, and surprisingly, they aren't much louder than the stock KO2s, if at all. I love the aggressive look and we'll see how they hold up to a Cleveland, OH winter here soon enough lol

OP
OP
ND-omni

ND-omni

Reaction score
Looks really nice! Still don't understand why people peal off or opt graphics off. They look awesome
I couldn't agree more. I think it's more subtle on the anti-matter blue (for sure), but I love the graphics. I think a lot of what you might be seeing though are the regular raptors vs the 37 performance pack. People also haven't been too crazy about the blue interior, but I love the Recaro look.