Front bumper with license plate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Addictive Desert Designs: With the stealth fighter bumper, how much negative effect would mounting a plate over the intercooler air intake have? Thanks!

Not much, your front license plate is designed to mount directly in front of the intercooler inlet on the factory Raptor bumper, so we see no issue on our bumper. Have not seen any issues with a license plate on our bumpers. Ford recommends removing it when offroad or heavy towing on their factory bumper.

texas_raptor

Reaction score
Good deal, I've been wondering about that, appreciate the input! And for what it's worth, I've had my stealth fighter bumper for 6 months and zero rust issues so far.

Not much, your front license plate is designed to mount directly in front of the intercooler inlet on the factory Raptor bumper, so we see no issue on our bumper. Have not seen any issues with a license plate on our bumpers. Ford recommends removing it when offroad or heavy towing on their factory bumper.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live in MA. There’s this new fangled contraption called a cordless drill. With this invention you can literally put a hole into ANYTHING & ANYWHERE!! I swear they actually sell different bits specifically for metal/wood/plastic etc.

I could mount a license plate to a damn vacuum cleaner w/ one of these things I tell ya!

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in MA. There’s this new fangled contraption called a cordless drill. With this invention you can literally put a hole into ANYTHING & ANYWHERE!! I swear they actually sell different bits specifically for metal/wood/plastic etc.

I could mount a license plate to a damn vacuum cleaner w/ one of these things I tell ya!
That’s ******* magic!

Burn the witch!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Steven Vaccaro

Steven Vaccaro

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wow, a mastermind.
The problem is in Massachusetts, a plate mounted like in post #14 is not legal. But thanks for the useless input.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, a mastermind.
The problem is in Massachusetts, a plate mounted like in post #14 is not legal. But thanks for the useless input.
As you can see I’m in NY, state law does require front plate. I had the same bumper and plate setup on my gen1. I never had any problems with law enforcement with the angle. If I ever do, I will use spacers at the bottom to lessen the angle and make it more visible.