Front bumper with license plate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steven Vaccaro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a new front and rear bumper, but most of them I see are for states that dont require a front plate. For me, Im in Massachusetts. No plate gets me a ticket. Anyone have ideas on a nice bumper with a front lic plate.

Reaction score
Yes you can mount a license plate to just about any of our ADD bumpers. Here are some examples.

ADD Stealth Fighter:
59735355_874422766255410_6767366804785332224_o.jpg

ADD Stealth Fighter:
59882419_874422796255407_8393184468042514432_o.jpg

ADD Stealth R:
59774574_874423012922052_3104156590635220992_o.jpg

ADD Venom:
59944218_874423209588699_545286067192856576_o.jpg

ADD Honey Badger:
60116454_874423629588657_7189695427241836544_n.jpg

ADD Honey Badger:
60307019_874423636255323_74212705547845632_n.jpg

OP
OP
Steven Vaccaro

Steven Vaccaro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the pictures. I put off getting bumpers for my 2013 raptor, with this 2018 im going to get them.

I dont mean to be a jerk, but I have to ask, has ADD addressed any of the rusting issues that I have seen other guys complaining about on the forum?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Crickets! I was about to purchase one their bumpers but read about all the rust and decided other wise.

BTW .. I have a RPG bumper on my 2013 and 6 years later it is spotless.

My take ... ADD has lots of intricate designs on their bumpers which create lots of surface area for rust. Prep is key and it seems the intricate design is ignored during the powder coating process.

Oh well

I dont mean to be a jerk, but I have to ask, has ADD addressed any of the rusting issues that I have seen other guys complaining about on the forum?

OP
OP
Steven Vaccaro

Steven Vaccaro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crickets! I was about to purchase one their bumpers but read about all the rust and decided other wise.

My take ... ADD has lots of intricate designs on their bumpers which create lots of surface area for rust. Prep is key and it seems the intricate design is ignored during the powder coating process.

Oh well

Thanks for the info. I hope they respond back. They have some very nice stuff.

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the pictures. I put off getting bumpers for my 2013 raptor, with this 2018 im going to get them.

Yes we address anyone who has a warranty concern & reaches out to us via our company emails or phone. We have a team here that handles these issues. Unfortunately, we cannot help customers that do not reach out to us. It's impossible for us to read every comment in every thread on the internet to search out who is having issues. Keep in mind, we ship several hundred bumpers per week. So when you hear 2-3 people having rust on their bumpers, there are 200-300 other customers that week with zero issues. For example, the Ford Raptor is a great truck & in our opinion the best truck on the market. We have seen threads on here about lemon laws, rust, low oil pressure, blown motors, etc etc. And all of you, including ADD, still bought the Raptor with confidence. Even a company as large as Ford has a warranty because even Ford is not perfect. We are no exception. We strive to be perfect but we do realize & acknowledge there are bumpers with warranty issues. We are more than happy to assist if they reach out.

Oh well

Thanks for the response. We also have many customers with 6-10 year old ADD bumpers with zero rust on them. Read my above post, hopefully that sheds some light on the issue.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the prompt response.

Yes we address anyone who has a warranty concern & reaches out to us via our company emails or phone. We have a team here that handles these issues. Unfortunately, we cannot help customers that do not reach out to us. It's impossible for us to read every comment in every thread on the internet to search out who is having issues. Keep in mind, we ship several hundred bumpers per week. So when you hear 2-3 people having rust on their bumpers, there are 200-300 other customers that week with zero issues. For example, the Ford Raptor is a great truck & in our opinion the best truck on the market. We have seen threads on here about lemon laws, rust, low oil pressure, blown motors, etc etc. And all of you, including ADD, still bought the Raptor with confidence. Even a company as large as Ford has a warranty because even Ford is not perfect. We are no exception. We strive to be perfect but we do realize & acknowledge there are bumpers with warranty issues. We are more than happy to assist if they reach out.

Thanks for the response. We also have many customers with 6-10 year old ADD bumpers with zero rust on them. Read my above post, hopefully that sheds some light on the issue.

OP
OP
Steven Vaccaro

Steven Vaccaro

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks. As a person with a online business I understand the pains and rewards of social media.

I'll be buying one in the future.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's our shop truck in the first two pictures with the ADD Stealth Fighter.

For anyone who's looking for the same bracket, this is the one we used:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FRONT-LICE...O-CAR-TRUCK-/272907292901?hash=item3f8a8ad0e5

As far as the bumper quality, we've had the Stealth Fighter front and HoneyBadger rear on our shop truck since January 2018 and have had zero issues with rust or quality issues. Our other shop truck is going to have a Rock Fighter installed on it next month.