From Teslas to Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rhoades716

Reaction score
Hey everyone, checking in from New Braunfels, TX and I must say, now that I have my '19 Raptor, I see them everywhere LOL. Long story short, I have driven Teslas for the last 5 years, we still own a Model X, but after having to do some towing, electric vehicles have a long way to go with battery life. I convinced the wife we needed a truck and if I am going to get a truck, go big or go home. I've had the Raptor for less than a week and I am loving every second of it.

There are some things on Forscan that I would like to have done from what I've read on the forums, if anyone is near New Braunfels and willing to help me out in return for some beer and BBQ, that'd be awesome. I'd love to learn more about the truck since the last time I filled up was a rental car I had over 2 years ago.

Glad to be here and I'm looking forward to learning more from y'all! Not a Prius as you say, glad the garage was shut or you'd see the MX.

IMG_0650.JPG

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beautiful truck.. I also bought my 2019 in 2021 early and LOVE IT!! Best truck i have owned as for as driving and good feel. I drove a bunch of 2017-18 before spending the extra for my 2019 and it was worth the extra money though i was told main changes was the shocks... I have owned everytihing truck from toyo, chevy, fords. so this model has been the most exciting-- BUT ALSO the most expensive! enjoy

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone, checking in from New Braunfels, TX and I must say, now that I have my '19 Raptor, I see them everywhere LOL. Long story short, I have driven Teslas for the last 5 years, we still own a Model X, but after having to do some towing, electric vehicles have a long way to go with battery life. I convinced the wife we needed a truck and if I am going to get a truck, go big or go home. I've had the Raptor for less than a week and I am loving every second of it.

There are some things on Forscan that I would like to have done from what I've read on the forums, if anyone is near New Braunfels and willing to help me out in return for some beer and BBQ, that'd be awesome. I'd love to learn more about the truck since the last time I filled up was a rental car I had over 2 years ago.

Glad to be here and I'm looking forward to learning more from y'all! Not a Prius as you say, glad the garage was shut or you'd see the MX.
Awesome! Also a Tesla raptor owner here. We went from gen1 Raptor and sc Range rover to a model S since I work from home and we only ever go places together. The single car life lasted 3 months and I was dying to get back into a raptor. So we bought a prerunner out west and drove it back home on the east coast. lol since then it’s been in pieces getting “upgraded”. So we had two vehicles for all of about 2 weeks haha love raptors and also love Tesla’s. Funny thing I don’t know what other truck I’d get but a raptor and don’t know any other car I’d get then a Tesla!

Congrats! All that fuel savings can now go into raptor parts!!! Hahah

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Don’t fret the Raptor is actually damn good for what it is on fuel efficiency. Bite the bullet and fill up that 36 gallon tank ouch!!! I know your used to pumping electrons, but you will see the truck does well. They can also get up and go pretty good too. Can’t beat that floaty ride.

Enjoy it!