From MPT back to PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

This forum makes me laugh.

Same with all the "Fake News" jackasses who drank Trump/Twitter ****** fake news BS and brainwashed his followers.

Now auto mags are being called "Fake News"?? It's Motor Trend. Their numbers are as accurate as the tools they use to just compare vehicles to each other... The same way a Dynojet and Mustang Dyno cannot be compared... They are just testing tools to compare runs.

Seriously, Trump and his Hollywood social media antics are ruining this country. The only thing Fake is his ******** presidency and the tards who have been dumb enough to be brainwashed by him.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So guy

How much does catback, intercooler & CAI change on top of the MTP tune?

I will try to answer....about negative $2,000.

Seriously though I might go this route eventually unless I do whipple stage 1

Gilligan

Reaction score

Same with all the "Fake News" jackasses who drank Trump/Twitter ****** fake news BS and brainwashed his followers.

Now auto mags are being called "Fake News"?? It's Motor Trend. Their numbers are as accurate as the tools they use to just compare vehicles to each other... The same way a Dynojet and Mustang Dyno cannot be compared... They are just testing tools to compare runs.

Seriously, Trump and his Hollywood social media antics are ruining this country. The only thing Fake is his ******** presidency and the tards who have been dumb enough to be brainwashed by him.

@Raptizzle can we get this guys name changed to Snowflake?

dhh93

Reaction score
hmmmmm??? :Insane:

From Motor Trend Truck of the Year Testing 2017 (and elsewhere):

Stock Raptor = 450hp, 510 lb-ft, 0-60 in 5.2sec, 1/4 in 13.9 sec @ 97.3 mph

Reg Ecoboost = 375hp, 470 lb-ft, 0-60 in 6.1sec, 1/4 in 14.7 sec @ 95.0 mph

Fastest Gen1 Raptor = 0-60 in 6.5 and a 1/4 in 15.1 sec @ 91.3 mph

Chevy Silverado 6.2L V8 = 420 hp, 460 lb-ft, 0-60 in ~6.9sec

So In the newest issue of motor trend they’ve got the 2018 truck of the year winner as the Raptor and the 0-60 as 6 seconds flat. They made a note that previous best was 5.2 but this time it’s 6.0.

Edit for clarification. the winner is the f-150 with emphasis on the raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need I say more?

Anyone who drove the truck stock knows it’s not hauling 5.2... you Know what that feels like....

You can shave a second off the 0-60 though with a tune and some bolt ons. That’s legitimate and then it will feel like the real deal.

I think the first time around Ford may have given them a cherry sample with a custom tune... it wouldn’t be the first time a manufacturer did that, and they all do it for that matter. It also may have been a prototype that they had to detune before final production because of one reason or another. We will never know.

So In the newest issue of motor trend they’ve got the 2018 truck of the year winner as the Raptor and the 0-60 as 6 seconds flat. They made a note that previous best was 5.2 but this time it’s 6.0.

Edit for clarification. the winner is the f-150 with emphasis on the raptor.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score

calm your **** hillary , you'll get another shot once you're out of prison

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmmmm??? :Insane:

From Motor Trend Truck of the Year Testing 2017 (and elsewhere):

Stock Raptor = 450hp, 510 lb-ft, 0-60 in 5.2sec, 1/4 in 13.9 sec @ 97.3 mph

Reg Ecoboost = 375hp, 470 lb-ft, 0-60 in 6.1sec, 1/4 in 14.7 sec @ 95.0 mph

Fastest Gen1 Raptor = 0-60 in 6.5 and a 1/4 in 15.1 sec @ 91.3 mph

Chevy Silverado 6.2L V8 = 420 hp, 460 lb-ft, 0-60 in ~6.9sec

^^ This. 5600 pounds with 33" tires and almost 0-60 in the 4's... stock.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

And with the other option your Millennial sons and daughters may already be in a draft. Careful what you wish for. The Clintons are no saints. They are 100% owned by dirty money.

I am old school Democratic.

Jackie

Reaction score
Exact same issue with my MPT....identical. After working great for months.

Recent oil change also came with PCM flash? I don't know what caused the issue but it's there.

Going to reflash back to performance tune with no trans tuning, but please let me know what you find out from MPT.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exact same issue with my MPT....identical. After working great for months.

Recent oil change also came with PCM flash? I don't know what caused the issue but it's there.

Going to reflash back to performance tune with no trans tuning, but please let me know what you find out from MPT.

If they reflashed your vehicle then u may have a problem there. The proper procedure should have been to return to stock before going to the dealer then if it was reflashed you would have to upload that new stock tune and send it to mpt. Then they would send you new tunes for your updated stock file.