FRF Supporting Membership is here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stepped up and became a FRF Supporting Member today, and quite frankly, I should have done this a long time ago. This forum provides us a great place to share information, stories, advice and good ole gossip on our beloved trucks. And if you are like me, even if I'm not posting anything, I still check-in every day to see what's going on.

If you are an active forum participant/user, please consider becoming a Supporting Member and help contribute to the upkeep and maintenance of the FRF community.

Thanks,

Shawn
aka "Cerberos"

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just need a click here button to be a supporting member and a way to send it via paypal...

Click the "User CP" locted just below the page header and go to the bottom of the Control Panel page. You will see a link for "Paid Subcriptions." Click it and once you have choosen your subscrition duration and amount you will be given the option of using PayPal.

Good luck!