FRF Giveaway 2 Drawing Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandershepard

Professional Player Hater
FRF Lady
Reaction score
This sucks, I'm stuck at my daughters girl scout meeting, and times up on the library computer, guess Aaron will just have to text me to see what I've won :p

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am so sorry but to uphold the integrity of this giveaway I must start over. This was 100% my mistake, I made an error on the first 4 ticket numbers which left 100 tickets out of the drawing.

Who were the top 3 so we can see who is getting their heart ripped out. :Grenade:

I'm just kidding. To have an opportunity to win anything is WAY, WAY, WAY more than I expected when signing up for this forum. I just wanted a little help learning the truck and hopefully to meet a few friends that also have the truck. Thanks for the opportunity and hard work!!!

slvr35th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man that sucks for the guys that won already, but good for the guys that didnt win! I missed on by one number, now its my tune to win!!

JK good luck eveyone! lots of badass shit to win!!

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The only good news is that I had not yet drawn the top 3 prizes so destiny will not be altered. Again, I am sorry for the mistake but I am committed to making this a fair and equal drawing for all members who entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.