FRF Business Cards-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
BIRDMAN said:
i like that idea and we could put something like

"join us at FRF, write your username on the back and pass it on"

we could have a bunch of lines on the back for people to write their user names and keep passing around the same card. the 5th or 6th guy would have a bunch of guys pulling for him to join.

That would be pretty fun. I'm in for that.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i like that idea and we could put something like

"join us at FRF, write your username on the back and pass it on"

we could have a bunch of lines on the back for people to write their user names and keep passing around the same card. the 5th or 6th guy would have a bunch of guys pulling for him to join.

Have seen a few raptors in this part of Florida. Seems some are vacationers. I could definitely pass some cards around here. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
am I too late

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

hold on I'm eating ice cream

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be in for either or both or any style. If someone needs $$ upfront to make it happen, just let us know what to do.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in for whatever . If bird an sent me some of the original art work I could try a few other things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
first thing I thought but than figured it would be put under wiper and placed where the dude wanted it if on his truck bumper great.

2manytrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in for whatever as well. In a few of the truck clubs that I have been in we have actually had these bring in new members...maybe 1 out of 10 cards handed out. Our audience will be much more focused to folks that definitely don't just view these as another truck. I will contribute $$$ as well..just post the paypal addy.

Maybe have the card or something say that "You have been spotted by another Raptor owner"....