FRF Apparel Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Debating getting my screen name embroidered on to a hoodie, hmm

With the hoodies it would be screen printed. Frf logo is large and centered on the front and any wording would be centered on the back. A zip up would have to be embroidered on the front because I can't do a centered logo. Changing the screen print for just a few to a small logo on the side would be too expensive.

OK - Need one with RaptorWifey on the front left, and FRF logo on the back between the shoulder blades....

but - shhhhh - it's a Christmas gift.

You're not good at keeping secrets are you? Lol.

I'll have to check if I can do that. If it's embroidered logo on the front I'd probably have to do embroidered name on the opposite side. I'll ask though.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just got confirmation that I can do a full zip with embroidery on the front and heat transfer on the back. In your case @Yukon Joe it would be embroidered name on the front with full frf logo screen printed on the back. Let me know if that works for you and I'll get it uploaded on the site

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was hoping to order a Hoodie for my son... no kid sizes?

HAP

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was hoping to order a Hoodie for my son... no kid sizes?

HAP

What size are you looking for? Too small and the screen print has to get changed. If I can make it work then I'll get it uploaded and extend the deadline. At havoc with no computer right now

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll take a zip with e-30 rocks my ford

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

XL what's the paypal info