Fox Bump Stops 3.75"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Blaplant

Blaplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump $550 shipped. I thought these would of been sold by now. Great for someone that tows...

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump $550 shipped. I thought these would of been sold by now. Great for someone that tows...

I might be interested in these, will need to figure out the best way to mount them though or fab up my own mount on each side. How helpful are they in towing and off-roading over the factory bump stop (know you are using the smaller version of this already, so your experience is useful here). Assuming I can use the factory stop pad or need to upgrade that too?

OP
OP
Blaplant

Blaplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can mount them using any bump stop mount like these Synergy Manufacturing 2.0 Air Bump Can Mount, Square Tube Frame Mount - SSM-3421.
As far as bottom pads you would only need strike pads rpg sells them for $99

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

I love these they work well when I need to pull the bobcat around on the equipment trailer which is extremely heavy. As far as performance I only had them bottom out a few times but felt so much better than the factory bump stops

OP
OP
Blaplant

Blaplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new price 500 shipped need to sell this so i can order my 3.0s :)