Foutz Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I dented my stock bumper so I upgraded to aftermarket and sold the foutz barView attachment 415626
That’s right, I remember now. I’m old, your memory is one of the first things to go. Then it’s all pretty much down hill after that. Nice looking set up got there. Our Gen 3 is white also( if that’s not Avalanche, sometimes hard to tell the difference). My Gen 2 is Silver. I was looking for a Gen 1 but everyone I found that I liked was black, I’ve had one black truck in my nearly 50 years of driving… never again.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s right, I remember now. I’m old, your memory is one of the first things to go. Then it’s all pretty much down hill after that. Nice looking set up got there. Our Gen 3 is white also( if that’s not Avalanche, sometimes hard to tell the difference). My Gen 2 is Silver. I was looking for a Gen 1 but everyone I found that I liked was black, I’ve had one black truck in my nearly 50 years of driving… never again.
All good! yep Oxford white. I was one of the first orders of the foutz bar and was very excited to get it but insurance paid over $4k for stock bumper so I took that with no change to my policy.

Froadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this light bar mount for the Gen3. I contacted Foutz and they actually made me one for the Gen2. Easy install, but had to remove the bumper. For the Gen2 I didn’t have to trim anything. I highly recommend it. I’ve had it now for over a year and still looks great.

Attachments

• 6CA3F9B3-9AB4-4441-AE45-8DA035AFD83B.jpeg
    6CA3F9B3-9AB4-4441-AE45-8DA035AFD83B.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 34